This program will bring college and university leaders ranging from presidents to chief diversity officers to discuss how higher education institutions can take actionable steps to improve institutional equity. These conversations are opportunities for students, staff, faculty, administrators, and other higher education practitioners to learn best practices on how to empower diversity work on campus. Panelists will offer insights to the strategic and innovative work being done at their campuses in addressing equity and social justice challenges.
- Mohamed Ahmed, Ph.D. – Director of Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion, Alliant International University (Moderator)
- Andy Vaughn – President, Alliant International University
- Ricky Shabazz, Ed.D. President, San Diego City College
- Keyah Levy, Vice President for Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Simpson College
- Jean Maierhofer, Associate Vice President of Equity & Inclusion, Hennepin Technical College
- Amoaba Gooden, Ph.D. Vice President For DEI, Kent State University
For questions about accessibility or to request accommodations in order to fully participate in this activity/event, please contact the Office of Accessibility at email@example.com or 858-635-4535.